This is the world's most expensive SUV - but with three bottles of the world's most expensive vodka included in the price tag, it actually appears to be a bargain. The £1million Dartz Prombron Monaco Red Diamond Edition
has gold-plated windows, pure tungsten exhausts, and the speed gauges are
encrusted in diamonds. And, just to send the bling factor right through the
roof, this SUV also comes complete with an exterior bulletproof Kevlar coating.
Why choose this Russian-built behemoth? Here are some of the reasons why:
1. DARTZ is the ONE & ONLY Luxury 4x4 which was born armoured. This means we don’t armour other brands of cars, Dartz is designed and manufactured armoured.
2. DARTZ is the ONE & ONLY armoured SUV which continues more than hundred 100 years of luxury, 4x4 and armoured car manufacturing which started at RussoBalt factory at 1908.
3. DARTZ is the ONE & ONLY manufacturer which have NO two similar cars. Every car is unique, handcrafted and custom made.
4. DARTZ is the ONE & ONLY armoured car which uses top secret Soviet "KAPSULA" armouring system and ION STRENGTHENED GLASS which was used in LENIN's MAUSOLEUM.
5. DARTZ is World fastest Armoured 4x4. DARTZ is World Most Expensive 4 x 4.
BUT THAT'S NOTHING COMPARED TO THE VODKA THAT COMES WITH IT.
The vodka flask is a replica of the radiator guard used for the Russo-Baltique cars, and it's made from gold coins minted between 1908 and 1912. This is around the time the company manufactured its first car. The flask cap is made from white and yellow gold and contains a diamond-encrusted replica of the Russian Imperial Eagle. And the bottle itself is made of bulletproof glass 30cm thick.
Last year, a bottle retailed for £790,000. It is not a meant to be drunk, the company explains - instead it should be displayed as art.
The flask cap is made from white and yellow gold and contains a diamond-encrusted replica of the Russian Imperial Eagle.
And finally, the bottle itself is made of bulletproof glass 30cm thick - just in case.DARTZ ANSWERSRUSSO-BALTIQUE VODKA
The car - and vodka - were produced especially for the mega-exclusive Top Marques luxury motor show in Monaco.
The car is made by the company that produced armoured vehicles for Vladimir Lenin, Leon Trotsky, and Tsar Nicolas.
Weighing four tons and powered by a V8 engine capable of 450 horse power, the Prombron's maker also claim the car is 'rocket grenade proof'.